Sunday, October 17, 2010

The finale.

Our little journey together to reinvigorate this  cliche of 
"all the glitters is not gold" has been a fun one for me. whether or not i have re-invented it as such is undetermined.but what's reinvention these day anyway? (pssht) 
To me its applying the old to the new in an interesting way, something i hope i achieved. (hoped!)
I'm rather sad to stop this blog because i enjoyed applying this idea to contemporary "issues" or current trends. 
So i hope you enjoyed my little voyage into the world of blogging and thank you all for your contributions, comments and follows!
I think i might continue with this blog in my own time.
so watch this space, cos i ain't done growing yet.
bella, out!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should keep the blog going Bella. Your writing is entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete